In 2004, we added Hino trucks to our lineup to fill a need in the marketplace. Shortly thereafter, both the parts and service departments became authorized Prevost motor Coach service providers.
In 2006, 10 more service bays were added to the service department to meet the needs of a growing customer base.
As we added space, additional services and product offerings for our customers , we thought it appropriate to rebrand the Volvo Manitoba Truck Centre to more accurately reflect who we’d become. in 2004, in honor of our Canadian roots, we became Beaver Truck Centre.
2013 saw the launch of Beaver Truck Leasing and Rentals , establishing us as a true, one-stop shop for our customers.
“The only thing that has not changed is our commitment to excellence in all that we do”
In 2015, we opened a second location in Brandon, with ten service bays to provide our customers west of Winnipeg with the same excellent customer service the Winnipeg dealership has been offering since opening it’s doors in 1997.
Beaver Trucks has since grown substantially and has been designated a world-class Volvo dealer. With a 19,000 sq.ft parts warehouse housing more than $3 million in inventory , a 23- bay service department and more than 100 skilled and knowledgeable staff members, and now with a second location , we have come a long way from our early days.
The one thing that has not changed is our commitment to excellence in all that we do. At Beaver Truck Centre , we’ll look after all your trucking needs with the same great service and quality we’ve become know for. And if you want to stop in some place where you’ll be welcome for a cup of coffee and a chat, we would be happy to see you.
- Dealership for Volvo and Hino Trucks
- Authorized Parts and Service Dealer for Prevost Motorcoach
- New & Used Sales, Service & Parts departments
- On-site financing available with Carlos Reis
- 16,000 square foot warehouse with over $3 million in parts inventory
- Over 100 staff to serve your needs
- 26 service bays in Service Department
- Top 6 qualifying team in Volvo Tech. competition 3 times in 5 years
- Drivers lounge with “65 LED TV, reclining sofas, washer/dryer, showers, and computers with hi-speed internet and wifi for your personal devices.
- 2017 Awarded designation as a Volvo Certified Uptime Center
- 2011 Volvo Dealer of the Year (Canada)
- 2011 #1 Volvo Tech. team (North America) 2nd Award
- 2008 Dealer of the Year (Canada) 3rd Award
- 2007 #1 Volvo Tech. team (North America) 1st Award
- 2006 Dealer of the Year (Canada) 2nd Award
- 2006 Parts Dealer of the Year (Canada)
- 2006 Silver medal – Symbols of Excellence (Canada)
- 2005 Bronze medal – Symbols of Excellence (Canada)
- 2002 award for most New Trucks Delivered in Canada
- 2002 award for Truck & Volvo Power Objectives
- 1999 Dealer of the Year (Canada) 1st Award
- 1999 Outstanding Performance in Truck, Parts & Engine Sales
- 1999 award for Dealer Service Excellence for North America
- 1999 award for Volvo Engine Sales
- 2015 Hino Technician (Canada)
- 2014 Hino Technician (Canada)
- 2012 #1 Hino Technician (Canada)
- 2012 #3 Hino Technician (Canada)
- 2007 #1 Hino technician (Canada)